Monday, February 11, 2013

Free Cazy Navre Hair (Requested)


Hi everyone! I'm excited that we've reached over 20 followers! I remember when I was just trying to get near 10. I love the new followers, comments, and Facebook likes. I'm thinking of doing a special 20 followers post and hair collection.

Still want to get Hypnotic Poison by Pralinesims for free but you don't have a Facebook account? No sweat, the same offer is up on our Twitter! Follow us on Twitter @hipsikumsims

Photo: Exclusive Facebook only content! Please hit "Like" first and then download this fabulous eye makeup Hypnotic Poison by Pralinesims for free! No need to be subscribed to TSR, just follow us to get more free things at http://underneathsims.blogspot.com/

 Get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?uxs5r4zkx62il2t


Please note: We hate package files, so that's why everything thing we provide is in .sims3pack :)


1 comments :

  1. This is lovely. I wish this hair worked for Males of all ages too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Request season is OPEN.

 

Subscribe to Templatism

Contact our Support

Email us: hipsikum@gmail.com

Our Team Members